- You’ve been Home »
What is Metalphoto®?
- Metalphoto® uses a photographic where an image is developed into the anodic layer of aluminum
- Developed for parts used in harsh environments
Uses of Metalphoto®
- Serialized Plates (including Asset Tags)
- Variable Information Data Plates
- Bar Code Labels
- UID Labels
- Indoor & Outdoor Signage
- Easier Set Up Than Screen Printing Or Etching
- Shorter Lead Times
- Stands up to harsh environments
- EXTREMELY VERSITILE
- .003” - .125” Thick
- Choice Of Several Types Of Adhesive (3M)
- Selective (Spot) Coloring Or Background Coloring Is Available
Metalphoto® parts can be made to your specifications or we can work with you to develop Metalphoto® parts to meet your requirements. We have the capability to efficiently produce both small and large quantities.
Metal Marker’s ISO9001 + AS9100 Certified Quality Management System, award winning quality and delivery and knowledgeable Customer Service Representatives makes Metal Marker your source for Metalphoto®. Please contact one of our Customer Service Representatives to obtain a quote or to work with you to develop the solution to best meet your needs.
Coordinator - Contract Engineer and Manufacturer
“I most like Metal Marker's reliability and variety of products.”